We are passionate about creating the spaces where people live. Unique, collected neighborhoods. Warm and inviting settings.
Founder | Design & Field Const.
Gene Harding is a lifelong resident of Idaho, with a family history extending long before Idaho was a state. Born and raised in Ketchum, Gene is an avid cyclist, skier, treasure hunter and adventurer, with a deep love for the history, water, trails, and mountains of Idaho. He has worked extensively in communities across the state, in the real estate, building, and development sectors
Harding Homes is a building and development company specializing in a full range of services, from entitlement through final construction. We work with a variety of investors and private clients to produce high quality, high return homes and neighborhoods.
Our core business practices are based on the principle that all projects must be managed by having a clear expectation for scope, schedule, and budget. This starts early in the predevelopment concept design process, and continues throughout every phase. We meet with regulatory and permitting agencies to ensure all relevant codes are met, and to eliminate schedule delays due to unforeseen permits or approvals.
For investors and homeowners alike, we line out expected costs, anticipated returns, and prepare a cash flow estimate. Invoicing and payments are managed through our title company.
We manage projects & control budgets starting at the outset, through a meticulous bidding process managed by our full time estimator and provide access to you through proprietary cloud based software. Working with a regular set of subs, vendors, and suppliers, we have a built a quality group of partners whose work we know and trust.
- Quartz countertops with stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Full tile backsplash in kitchen
- Modern style cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- Large walk-in pantry
- Hard surface countertops with under mount sink in all bathrooms
- Moen plumbing fixtures throughout
- Tiled floors in master bathroom
- Tiled shower in master bathroom
- Master bedroom walk-in closet
- 95% Efficient Trane Gas Furnace with Dual Zone
- 50 gallon gas water heater
- Low voltage wired to central media panel
- Custom modern style trim
- Modern gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Laminate floors in kitchen, entry, dining, and hall
- LSL framed walls
- 30-year architectural shingle roof
- Fencing around perimeter of neighborhood
- Oversized insulated garage with Insulated Garage Doors
- Fully landscaped yard with sprinklers
Build your dream home with Harding Homes!
Click below to contact our team today!